LORETTA LYNN'S QUALIFIER EVENT INFORMATION
Thursday, April 18th 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm - Gates open at 12:00 pm
6 and up Practice Day $5.00
Ages 0-5 Free (non-rider only)
Senior Citizen and Military $3.00 (non-rider only)
Riders must purchase a wristband to practice and race.
Rider/Racer credentials MUST be worn on your wrist along with your practice sticker on your front number plate. Wristbands located on handle bars will not grant you access to the track. Wristbands must be worn on your wrist for track access.
Saturday, April 20th
Sunday, April 21st
6 and up 2-Day $25.00 pp
6 and up 1-Day $15.00 pp
Senior Citizen and Military 2-Day $20.00 pp
Senior Citizen and Military 1-Day $10.00 pp
Race Fees (See AMA Membership link below to renew or join)
Competitor Fee $10.00
- Racing Sat-Sun April 20th & 21st
Must pay both days for gate entry
Refunds are availible till 7:00 pm Saturday night. (YOU MUST HAVE YOUR BAND TO RECEIVE REFUND)
- Gates open 1:30 pm Thursday for overnight camping
Camping fee will be a flat fee of $45.00 for one vehicle. Fee includes Thurs, Fri, and Sat night. There will be no refunds on camping fee's.
- Rider Registration opens Friday 4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Rider Registration Saturday/Sunday 6:30 am thru practice
- Race Day Practice starts at 8:30 am each day
- You must have an AMA Membership. You may get your membership by following the below AMA links to "Join" or "Renew"
RIDGE MX AMA 2019 MEMBERSHIP
Race with the best, save some money and protect the sport with the AMA.