WAIVERS/REGISTRATION Seasonal/Part-Time Pay: Minimum Wage
The Waivers/Registration team member is responsible for checking each client into the facility, obtain signed waivers for EVERY person on park property, affix wristbands for events, assist customers as needed and may perform light office duties. As the first point-of-contact for the customer, this position is the first ambassador for the Ridge Motorsports Park, and thus, excellent customer service is paramount.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Positive, Professional attitude with excellent customer service skills
· Professional appearance
· Previous customer service experience
· Must stand for long hours outside in varying weather
· Must be able to work early mornings/afternoons, weekends and long hours depending on event and park needs.
· Able to work independently and within team environment during high-stress events helping as needed for event success
· Good communicator, comfortable interacting with clients, partners,
· Keep a clean work area, counters and related equipment with garbage properly thrown away
· Must have reliable transportation to get to the worksite
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Obtaining signatures for EVERY person to enter the property
· Affix wristbands for events, assisting customers as needed
· May perform some light office duties
· Know the layout for parking, so you can help inform customers where to park on property
· Contain a positive attitude, with great customer service
· The ability to be patient while awaiting more customers to come through the gates
· Accountability, excellent communication skills, and the ability to maintain great customer service skills.
· A team player be willing to help elsewhere on the property, when needed
· Patient with an ability to stay positive
· Works well under pressure, is organized, flexible, self-motivated, reliable, and willing to work long hours
About the Company: Ridge Motorsports Park is a multi-surface motorsports facility that consists of a 2.47-mile Road Course, Grand Prix Karting Track, Motocross Track, and Drifting/Autocross surfaces. Our facility has tripled our events in the last year going from 149 to over 400 events. RMP offers a high paced, energetic atmosphere for our employees and is a fantastic environment for the motorsports enthusiast ready to show their skills and qualifications in a growing organization.
We are a growing motorsports facility based in Shelton, WA that offers its employees a dynamic, and an exciting environment with opportunity for growth. Cover letters are not required but strongly encouraged. Please include a minimum of three references with contact information for each reference.
Job Type: Seasonal/Part-Time
Pay: Minimum Wage
Employees may be asked to take and pass a drug test. Must be at least 16 years old to apply.