OVER NIGHT SECURITY Seasonal/Part-Time Pay: DOE
Overnight security personnel work to maintain a safe and secure environment for customers and employees by monitoring the facility overnight. Security is responsible to secure premises and personnel by patrolling property as needed; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment, and access points; permitting entry, act as needed to maintain park security and safety.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Positive, professional attitude and presentation
· Excellent customer service skills
· Must be able to sit, walk, or stand for long hours outside in varying weather
· Must be able to work throughout the night, early mornings, weekends, and long hours depending on event and park needs
· Able to work independently with minimal supervision and within team environments during high-stress events helping as needed for event success
· Good communicator; comfortable interacting with clients, partners, and teammates
· Keep a clean work area, tables and related equipment with garbage properly thrown away
· Must have reliable transportation to get to the worksite
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Obtaining signatures for EVERY person to enter the property
· Affix wristbands for events, assisting customers as needed
· May perform some light office duties
· Know the layout for parking, so you can help inform customers where to park on property
· Contain a positive attitude, with great customer service
· The ability to be patient while awaiting more customers to come through the gates
· Accountability, excellent communication skills, and the ability to maintain great customer service skills
· A team player be willing to help elsewhere on the property, when needed
· Patient with an ability to stay positive
· Works well under pressure, is organized, flexible, self-motivated, reliable, and willing to work long hours
· Previous security experience
· Maintain confidentiality in handling sensitive information
· Must be trustworthy, responsible, and respectful to all staff and customers alike
About the Company: Ridge Motorsports Park is a multi-surface motorsports facility that consists of a 2.47-mile Road Course, Grand Prix Karting Track, Motocross Track, and Drifting/Autocross surfaces. Our facility has tripled our events in the last year going from 149 to over 400 events. RMP offers a high paced, energetic atmosphere for our employees and is a fantastic environment for the motorsports enthusiast ready to show their skills and qualifications in a growing organization.
We are a growing motorsports facility based in Shelton, WA that offers its employees a dynamic, and an exciting environment with opportunity for growth. Cover letters are not required but strongly encouraged. Please include a minimum of three references with contact information for each reference.
Job Type: Seasonal/Part-Time
Pay: Minimum Wage
Employees may be asked to take and pass a drug test. Must be at least 18 years old to apply.